Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights: 35 weeks!

I have been so disappointed about losing all my other blogs I have posted. I am almost to the end of my pregnancy & cannot wait to meet Brinley. It is still such a shocker I am about to be a Mother. I get so overwhelmed sometimes about every thing!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks!
Size of baby: I had an ultrasound today & Brinley is 4 pounds & 6 oz.!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 pounds... I have PACKED on the weight since my 5th month!
Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans & cowboy boots! They are easier to put on!
Gender: It's a girl!!! Brinley Cole
Movement: She moves a lot. I can feel her when she pokes her booty out!
Sleep: I wake up every two hours it seems
What I miss: All my starches & carbs, since I have gestational diabetes!
Cravings: Caffenine.
Symptoms: Mostly tiredness.
Best Moment this week: Seeing Brinley today, & knowing she was head down & at a good weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment